Customer Service Assistant
Rains is seeking a Customer Service Assistant to join our Customer Service team at the headquarters in Aarhus. You will be working closely together with the Customer Service Responsible, as well as other internal teams within the Rains organization.
- Ensure high level support to all Rains’ customers across all channels, including email, Facebook, Instagram, chat functions and phone.
- Provide customers necessary information regarding products, deliveries, and payments.
- Ad hoc tasks related to customer service.
- Processing claims, including conflict management.
- Experience from a similar position
- Naturally service, support, and detail oriented
- Fluent in both English and Danish
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Proficient in multitasking
- Ability to organize multiple projects at a time
- Provide work at an efficient level without comprising quality
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact our Customer service Responsible Ida at +4528553033 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We process applications on an on-going basis, and we are looking to occupy the position no later than 1st of June.